I do not profess to be a medical professional of any kind. I do not offer medical advice. I don't feel I know very much at all for that matter. What this blog is, is my own experiences through my weight loss journey. All the ups, downs and in betweens. I will share what works for me and what doesn't. I appreciate your love and support, because, afterall, support through this life changing experience is so important and essential. You are more than welcome to ask questions...but please remember, again, I am not a health care professional and I will answer you only based on my own personal opinion and experiences.
Dr. Simoens Protocol

Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting Enough Sleep

Did you know if you don't get enough sleep every night it will affect your weight loss? I didn't believe this until I had to do a long turn on homework (1am Math). I got up the next morning at the normal time 6am, made my sleepy way to the scale. OMG I know I stuck to the diet to the letter. I was up a 1.2 pounds...I was stunned and went back to bed because I just couldn't function. Slept 3 more hours solid. I weighted once again and low and behold I as not only down the 1.2, but another pound. So I lost a pound for that day..this was back in my 2nd round.
A healthy body is a rested body. I have proof that getting enough sleep is all part of this weight loss. I feel better and can focuse on what I need to do during the day and at school. ( I am a full time college student and a senior citzen), so be warned "Sleep is important" your body needs time to rest...do this and your body will be good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment