I do not profess to be a medical professional of any kind. I do not offer medical advice. I don't feel I know very much at all for that matter. What this blog is, is my own experiences through my weight loss journey. All the ups, downs and in betweens. I will share what works for me and what doesn't. I appreciate your love and support, because, afterall, support through this life changing experience is so important and essential. You are more than welcome to ask questions...but please remember, again, I am not a health care professional and I will answer you only based on my own personal opinion and experiences.
Dr. Simoens Protocol

Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Week Back On VLCD

I am so excited that I am back on the road to weight loss yet again. I managed the 6 weeks off with a 2 pound loss (still in the realm of ok). I only gained 1.2 lbs on my load, kind of scratched my head at that because I loaded like a starving pig (and sick as a dog).
I can happily report that as of this morning I am down 10.8 pound and feel wonderful. There will be another closet cleaning in the next few weeks, everything is just baggy on me. Wooooooooohooooooooo.
It is important that you stick to the protocol because it works. Don't do your own thing because that is why the diets in the past have not worked. Put you first along with your health and you will win. Have a wonderful Mothers Day All

No comments:

Post a Comment