I do not profess to be a medical professional of any kind. I do not offer medical advice. I don't feel I know very much at all for that matter. What this blog is, is my own experiences through my weight loss journey. All the ups, downs and in betweens. I will share what works for me and what doesn't. I appreciate your love and support, because, afterall, support through this life changing experience is so important and essential. You are more than welcome to ask questions...but please remember, again, I am not a health care professional and I will answer you only based on my own personal opinion and experiences.
Dr. Simoens Protocol

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Thought I would vent for a few minutes.

I would like those that keep saying that this 500 calorie diet is BORING, to think about how boring being overweight is.

It is boring to go to a regular store to try to buy a regular size of clothes.
It is boring to have to listen to those that don't have a weight problem give you advice on how to loose it.
It is boring to listen to the news programs that tell the overweight people about increasing seat prices on a plane because they are overweight.

This diet is limited in what you can eat when you are on protocol, but it is not boring to see the scale showing a weight loss or the tape measure showing inches melting away, is it?

I think those that are bored haven't gotten their heads wrapped around the big picture of a thinner person fighting to get out.

I look at the fact that this diet has been researched and tried for 75 years. Then why do people want to keep adding to something that does work?

I am on P3 for the second time and 72 lbs lighter, am I going to add to this diet? NO, I am going to stick like crazy to it because for me it works.

Ok enough of the venting...

I am loving the new me and hope to get a new picture up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment