I do not profess to be a medical professional of any kind. I do not offer medical advice. I don't feel I know very much at all for that matter. What this blog is, is my own experiences through my weight loss journey. All the ups, downs and in betweens. I will share what works for me and what doesn't. I appreciate your love and support, because, afterall, support through this life changing experience is so important and essential. You are more than welcome to ask questions...but please remember, again, I am not a health care professional and I will answer you only based on my own personal opinion and experiences.
Dr. Simoens Protocol

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Do You Need Inspiration

When we started this diet we were excited and a bit scared that it could be another failure.

What can you do to keep moving on when you feel down and unsure that this is going to be the one diet that works for you?

Grab a notebook. Write, write,and write somemore.

Put your goals in, your feelings at a particular stage of the diet, what you like about it, what you hate about it.
Keep a food diary, weight diary, write why you think you gained or why you are on a stall.

Put a picture of your progress (end of 1st round, 2nd, 3rd etc)and always go back to re-read where you started at. I find that gives me modivation to see where I can go.

When you start the maintance P3, make a plan...how many calories are you going to consume, what you are never going to put to your lips again, receipes that you have found or developed....what you like or dislike about P3...

Writing helps you realize who you are and where you have been.

I hope this helps some struggling or those that just feel lost...Important*** alway find someone who is traveling the same road you are...you can boost each others confidence to see this through..

Live life to its fullest..you will really like it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment