I do not profess to be a medical professional of any kind. I do not offer medical advice. I don't feel I know very much at all for that matter. What this blog is, is my own experiences through my weight loss journey. All the ups, downs and in betweens. I will share what works for me and what doesn't. I appreciate your love and support, because, afterall, support through this life changing experience is so important and essential. You are more than welcome to ask questions...but please remember, again, I am not a health care professional and I will answer you only based on my own personal opinion and experiences.
Dr. Simoens Protocol

Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Week Down

I started back a week ago and the scale has been very good to me...I am down 13 lbs and I went shopping because none of my clothes fit me anymore. I am in a straight 18 now that was from a 24/26 in January.

I take the shots and find I have soooooooo much energy and I am going to need all this when school starts in 2 weeks. I am a student, full time and I carry a full load of studies ontop of everything I have chosen to quit smoking after 50 yrs. I need to be healthy all the way around.

If you are on HCg and are a follower, jump on in with questions or comments.

I hope to post about every 4 to 5 days so you all can help me track my progress.


Happy losing....

No comments:

Post a Comment